- Advertisement -
- Represents the commissioning function at project meetings and design review meetings.
- Contributes to creation of the project commissioning philosophy.
- Manages implementation of the project commissioning philosophy.
- Manages implementation of commissioning design changes and the production of as built project documentation.
- Supports continuous improvement of project process and product and system design via provision of lessons learned feedback.
- Responsible for design, optimized engineering, commissioning and troubleshooting of bay level secondary equipments for domestic and overseas customers.
- Developing, deploying and maintaining a bay level secondary equipment’s includes designing hardware and software functional specifications for secondary equipment’s like Protection relays, Auxiliary relays, Meters, Control & protection schemes etc.
- Creates work plans and cost estimates for work in own area of responsibility and proactively manages this work to deliver the agreed program on time, on quality and at targeted cost.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- B.E/B.Tech in Instrumentation & Control / Electrical / Electronics or related discipline.
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in Substation automation system.
- Should have sound knowledge of Substation automation protocols and communication systems.
- Experience on ABB Substation Automation & Engineering software’s such as IET, Microscada, PCM, RTU etc.
- Knowledge on other manufacturer substation Automation softwares.
- Knowledge on communication protocol – IEC 61850, IEC 60870–5-101,103,104, LON, SPA, DPN3, Modbus etc.
Company: Hitachi ABB
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
- Advertisement -