- Review customer requirements, develop and implement Bluetooth/WiFi feature set
- Develop, code, test and troubleshoot the system software
- Analyze, monitor and improve efficiency, stability of the system
- Interface with hardware design and development
- To be as a team player with good time-management skills.
- To be interactive and good in communication.
- Usage of GIT tools and knowledgeable in Configuration management.
- Good Knowledge in Bluetooth / WiFi Infotainment domain experience
- Good in debugging skills and C++, Java programming experience
- Working Experience in Android AOSP / Linux based infotainment and build environment
- Special/regulatory requirements – if any (e.g. qualification/certification, language capability, extensive travel etc.) –
Development work experience on classic BT profiles
- Understanding of BT/WiFi qualification process and work experience on PTS/WFA
- Working Experience in Android AOSP/ Linux based infotainment and build environment
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Detail-oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all the details needed to get the task done well
Goal completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Ability to make an impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organisation
4 to 6 years
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.