- Responsible for the design and engineering for the wireless part (Microwave, WiMAX, UHF/VHF, LTE, Tetra) of our telecommunication systems tailored to the requirements of the global energy sector during project execution.
- Provide sales support, especially during tendering stage (RFQ) with a professional design of wireless communication networks based on customer specifications.
- Prepare Wireless Propagation studies and interface analysis with the simulation and planning tool (Mentum Ellipse or Pathloss) and perform radio network optimization.
Integrate the customer’s telecommunications structure in an optimal overall system.
- Moreover, you oversee the projects in all phases
- Occasionally travel to project meetings, installation supervision, commissioning, support, or trainings at our customer locations worldwide.
- Be an interface between external customers and Hitachi Energy internal bodies (Product Management, Sales, R&D) and helps customer to undergo frequency approval and radio homologation process.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in Wireless telecommunications (MW, WiMAX, UHF/VHF, LTE, Tetra).
- Have previously built robust designs for telecommunication network for modern voice and data communications using wireless technologies and engineering.
- Knowledge in Wireless products from several suppliers: Microwave, WiMAX, UHF/VHF, LTE, Tetra
- Experience with simulation planning tool (Mentum Ellipse).
- Experience on SDH/PDH Multiplexer, E1, Ethernet.
- Flexibility and great communication skills as well as interests in working within an international and multicultural environment.
- Worked on MS-Office: Word, Excel, Visio.
Company: Hitachi Energy