As part of our team, you will be
- Design and implementation of BTS features in TRS and TRS-OAM related areas spanning 5G, LTE, WCDMA, GSM for classical and cloud product variants of Nokia
- Skilled in resolving critical technical problems involving cross domain dependencies.
- Actively contribute in product improvement areas like SW optimization, performance improvements etc
- Contribute towards areas of Innovation.
Your skills and experience
- Must be BE/BTech/MTech in Computer Science/ Electronics/Electrical/Information Science/ Telecommunications/MCA
- Sound working knowledge on at least two of 5G/4G/3G/2G technologies
- Minimum 2+ years of SW development work experience in domains of telecom, datacom and IP protocol stacks, as a strong individual contributor in one or more areas of networking, IP backhaul, IPv4, IPv6, IPSEC, TLS, Firewall, CMP, Fast path, SyncE
- Expert designer and programmer with good hands-on experience in C/C++ programming and concepts, scripting languages, and Unit and Module level testing in Linux/Unix embedded environments
Must be BE/BTech/MTech in Computer Science/Electronics/Electrical/Information Science/Telecom/MCA with 2+ years of experience.
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.