Job Description Summary
As an electronics design engineer, you will work in the global development team to deliver Field Programmable Gate Array FPGA solutions to meet the functional, performance, safety, quality and reliability requirements.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
In this role, you will require to:-
- Design, Simulate and verify Field Programmable Gate Array FPGA implementations and peripherals using Very High Speed Integrated Circuit Hardware Description Language VHDL programming for medical devices.
- Write self-check test benches and test scripts to debug Very High Speed Integrated Circuit Hardware Description Language VHDL code and fix bugs.
- Understand hardware schematics, components, sensors, signal conditioning and control algorithms to develop optimal code.
- Drive continuous integration/Continuous development in Git environment
- Prepare test plan and execute test scenarios for Field Programmable Gate Array FPGA logic Contributes in team environment by understanding dependencies and priorities.
- Bachelor of Engineering/B.Technology/Master of Engineering/M.Technology in Electronics / Electrical engineering
- 4~8 years of hands on design experience in Very High Speed Integrated Circuit Hardware Description Language VHDL programming using Xilinx Vivado (preferably) or Intel Quartus tools
- Good knowledge on simulation, self-check test bench, synthesis and static timing analysis.
- Good understanding communication protocols like Advanced eXtensible Interface AXI,Inter Integrated Circuit I2C, Schedule Performance Index SPI, Controller Area Network CAN etc.
- Hands on experience with Python scripting,Continuous Integration CI/Continuous Deployment CD process setup and maintenance
- Test hardware using Logic analyzer, digital oscilloscope and other test equipment.
- Experience in medical device development or in a regulated industry
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Experience in global working environment.
Company: General Electric