You will be conducting testing and verification activities for assignments of low/medium testing complexity of systems, subsystems or products effectively and cost-efficiently, and in accordance with contract specifications, quality standards and safety requirements.
- Technical contribution – Executing testing according to schedule. Preparing project test documentation. Providing technical support during installation of test objects in the test area.
- Sales – Assisting the preparation of proposals for engineering projects in one’s area of responsibility.
- Planning and control – Follow work plans and cost estimates for work in one’s area of responsibility. Ensuring quality timely implementation within targeted cost.
- Risk and opportunity management – Making risk assessments in one’s area of responsibility to assure safe systems of work and takes appropriate actions. Reporting contract/quality/program/cost issues to management
- Customer – Assisting with customer or official contacts and communication pertaining to test assignments or meetings.
- Technical leadership and knowledge sharing – Maintaining network of engineering professionals and shares best practice across different projects
- Processes and tools – Uses standard processes and tools.
- People leadership and development – Supervises technicians.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- A BE / B. Tech Preferably Electrical/Electronics Engineer.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of Power Systems, Protection and Automation.
- Knowledge of testing of protection IED of ABB and other vendors along with CRP, RTU,SCADA Systems.
- IEC 61850 Automation – System integration testing.
- APPSIL/Siemens/GE /Schneider IED Engineering and Testing. RTU Testing.
- IEC 61850 – 8-1/9-2 Communications, IEC 101,104 protocols.
- PLCC/ FOTE Communications.
- Commissioning/Testing Experience.
Company: Hitachi ABB