In this role, you will
- Participate in the domain technical and business discussions relative to future architect direction.
- Assist in the analysis, design and development of a roadmap and implementation based upon a current vs. future state in a cohesive architecture viewpoint.
- Gather and analyze data and develop architectural requirements at project level.
- Participate in the infrastructure architecture governance model.
- Support design and deployment of infrastructure solutions meeting standardization, consolidation, TCO, security, regulatory compliance and application system qualities, for different businesses.
- Research and evaluate emerging technology, industry and market trends to assist in project development and/or operational support activities.
- Coach and mentor team members
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science or STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) with 2-4 years of relevant experience.
- Should possess good knowledge and experience on the following:
- Develop Computational geometry algorithms for a variety of optimization problems in the areas of CAD design and manufacturing for Additive
- 3-4 years of experience in developing 2D/3D/computational geometry algorithms;
- Proven experience in C# , C++;
- Any CAD customization experience, preferably NX;
- Strong geometry/mathematics background; familiarity with solvers like Eigen, Clipper, Boost, MKL, Open Mesh, Unity3d etc.,
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, especially Additive manufacturing process knowledge
- Understanding of SCRUM process and AGILE way of working
- Attitude to explore, learn and implement solutions
Other desired characteristics
- Skilled level expertise in design of cloud solutions to meet business application system qualities
- Understands technical and business discussions relative to future architecture direction
aligning with business goals
- Understands concepts of software deployments and configurations
- Familiar with automation techniques and tools
- Understands how to adapt applications on cloud computing platforms to drive cloud adoption
- Understand key cross-functional concepts that impact the organization; is aware of
business priorities and organizational dynamics
- Delivers tasks on-time with alignment to architectural goals.
- Can identify and raise issues, risks and benefits
- Participates in change initiatives by implementing new directions and providing appropriate information and feedback
- Applies values, policies, procedures and precedent to make timely, routine decisions of limited, clear choice
- Resolves day-to-day issues related to strategy implementation.
- Escalates issues that impact the client and/or strategic initiatives
- Reacts open-mindedly to new perspectives or ideas.
- Considers different or unusual solutions when appropriate