Perform network design/optimization activities under technical supervision.
What will your job look like?
- BE, B.Tech in ECE
- Must have 5-10 years exp in Huawei 2G, 3G, LTE, 5G. Knowledge of 5G will be advantage.
- WILLING TO WORK ON ERICSSON PRODUCTS
- Good communication skills
- Ready to work in 24*7 shifts.
- Wide latitude for independent decision making.
- Ability to analyze problems and provide solutions without additional support
All you need is…
To Support day to day Huawei BTS, BSC, RNC, NodeB, eNodeB Integration/Alarm management activities.
- Should have exp. on Huawei BBU3900, 3910, LBBP, WBBP, GTMU, UBBP basebands.
- RNC rehoming.
- Basic knowledge on BSC6900 and 6910.
- Exp. on U2000, CME. BBU Integration in GUL mode.
- Prepare Scripts for Integration.
- Perform transport tests like BW, Latency and Throughput, Optical Rx power etc.
- Validation of backhaul connectivity and integration with EPC/Core team.
- SCFT Testing.
- Liaise with Field technician for all field activity (OAM definition for new Units, RRH fiber termination/swap, onsite troubleshooting).
- Perform Pre & Post Health Check using different tools.
- To support Field Crew for antenna/cable swap.
- Daily day to day support for RF team related to parameter changes or troubleshooting
Why you will love this job
- You will be responsible for the performance of RF network design, planning & optimization activities.
- You will also perform post processing analysis, site build verifications and acceptance.
- If you enjoy working on equipment’s manufactured by Ericsson, Nortel, Nokia, Siemens and have the right knowledge of optimization, HSPA throughput and power utilization you will love working in the environment.
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.