If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to Engineer based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are – it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers the opportunity to:
- Engages in the development, design and testing of smart gateway products using programming languages like Assembly, C & C++, JAVA on embedded systems running on Linux platforms.
- Handle build management, change management, and configuration management tools like JIRA/bamboo/TFS/VS/GIT/Stash/Clear Case/Clear Quest/DOORS etc.
- Suggest and develop re-usable components and looks for continuous improvement opportunities in industrial control & protection products. Share knowledge within the team and demonstrates flexibility working in parallel on multiple assignments/product categories.
- Physical (Memory, processor utilization) resource budgeting experience.
- Develops an understanding of both technology and product concepts and is able to articulate product and software design. Ensures quality of delivery in accordance with the plan adhering to the standard practices used in agile/waterfall model.
- Bachelors in computer science / electronics/ E&TC/ Instrumentation engineering.
- 2+ Years of industry experience.
- Experience of industrial communication protocols BACNet, Modbus,TCP/IP, http, Modbus –TCP, DNP, BACNetIP, websockets etc. Hands on in developing quality software applications.
- Operating system/RTOS concept, multithreading and IPC concepts, sound knowledge and experience of developing Linux shell scripting, Makefiles and application programming.
- Extensive experience of using C++ in products.
- Sound understanding of Operating Systems, Data Structures, Algorithms (big O notation) , Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns
- Good communication skills in English (verbal and written) to communicate information effectively to customers, and technical staff.
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.