- Analyze the customer requirement to produce comprehensive test scripts and scenarios for expected results to be performed manually and using automated testing tools
- Consult, lead or develop test automation using robot framework for WEB as well as tableau following the defined internal standards
- Execute the test scripts as per the defined test plan
- Maintenance and management of automated scripts & test databases
- Use multiples platforms like JIRA, Git, Jenkins
- Reports test results and feed the problems and issues into the bug management tool.
- Monitors and updates bug reports as needed including bug report closure.
- Writes UAT for release and interact with stakeholders to get it passed.
- Verify multiple rest APIs
To be successful in the role you must have
- 3-5 years of experience in testing of Web applications and Analytics
- 2+ Years of automation testing experience using Robot Test automation
- Working Knowledge of Python language
- Database testing experience
- Working Knowledge of MySQL – SQL
- Tableau automation testing experience will be a big plus
- Ability to understand customers’ needs, expectations, and perspective
- Experience testing big applications
- Telecom domain knowledge would be a value add
- Working knowledge of JMeter/postman and Jenkins
Education: Graduate in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering or Similar
Minimum years of relevant Experience: 3 to 5+years of relevant work Experience.
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.