The GIB-Pitchbook team is made up of focused industry / product groups or geography groups that support onshore deal teams orchestrate capital raising and strategic advisory transactions. Specifically, the team helps Global Investment Bankers of Bank of America Merrill Lynch in their business origination and client coverage efforts through building of client pitchbooks and supporting business analysis.
The role of an Analyst is an Individual Contributor role.
- Perform comprehensive and in–depth company and industry research and comparable company analyses
- Develop and maintain financial models for a company or set of companies
- Support various financial analyses, including valuations and merger consequences
- Prepare presentations and other materials for client pitchbooks
- Prepare credit approval memos and marketing materials (offering memoranda) to assist in the deal review process
- Education: Candidates in this role to be one of the following:
- Engineering Graduates and Post-Graduates (IIT)
- Post Graduate (MBA’s / Masters) degree in Finance or Business Administration from reputed Institutions
- Chartered Accountant / CFA Charter holders
- Experience Range: 0-2 years (post-qualification)
- Strong knowledge of Financial Statement Analysis and Corporate Valuation
- Strong academic aptitude, quantitative skills
- Distinguished written and oral communications skills
- Strong attention to detail
Strategic and creative thinking
Work Timings: 10 AM to 7 PM
Company: Bank of America
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.