Danfoss is looking for an experienced IT Consultant for PLM Platforms of Danfoss Group IT (DGIT). This team is responsible for supporting our existing Teamcenter Unified systems and supporting the OnePLM journey.
Danfoss’ Oragadam campus which is India’s first LEED Platinum rated constructed manufacturing facility – a modern green campus with state-of the-art facilities, from where our employees design, innovate, manufacture and promote products for both India and outside market.
As our new colleague, you will be part of a well-functioning global team of committed and skilled IT consultants, who are front runners within SAP ERP, implementing the full suite of the latest S4/Hana technology
- Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Configure, Customize & Build solutions to meet business process and requirements.
- Work closely with Business/Solution Architects and support them to developing prototypes and implementing quality solutions.
- Understand the technical requirements and develop detailed design documents
- Coordinate support activities and identify solutions for complex issues
- Assure data integrity and provide solutions when inconsistencies are identified
- Develop code with minimum supervision, that meets quality standards and best practices
- Provide unit and functional test-cases for the implemented solutions
Background & Skills
The ideal candidate possesses these skills:
- Bachelors / Masters engineering degree in Mechanical, Computer/IT, Electronics, PLM
- 3-6 Years of experience In Teamcenter UA & AWC.
- 2+ years development experience in AWC Configuration and Customization.
- Expert Skills in Teamcenter Customization (Server, Portal or AW)
- PLM Domain skills: TCUA and BMIDE Data model, exposure to SAP & NX integration, Data migration and TC Upgrade will be added advantage.
- PLM Technical skills: Java, C/C++, ITK, SOA, AWC (AngulaJS, CSS3/HTML5, Siemens Web framework widgets), BMIDE, SQL script
- TC Modules: Schedule Manager, WF designer, Access Manager, Document Management, Structure Manager, Classification, Change Management
- Good understanding of Software development process.
- Strong interpersonal communication and report writing skills
- Adapt and share your knowledge and best practice.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English.
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.