- Advertisement -
- Planning of control and protection systems for power electronic converter projects.
Specifying, programming and documenting of the control software as well as the fabrication and test documentation for the hardware.
- Specifying auxiliary components and define technical requirements and interfaces with sub suppliers.
- Software designing with 800xA Compact Control Builder and possibly Matlab / Simulink.
- Verifying your software on the real-time simulator as well as in the project hardware.
- Besides bringing the software into service, you will operate specialist support for the service group as well as for the customer.
- Supporting the sales department in the concept and tender phase.
- Performing commissioning support and customer training on site.
- During the whole project phase, handling the technical documentation of your work.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelors in Electrical & Electronics Engineer or M.Tech in Power systems or Power Electronics or related discipline.
- 2+ Years of experience in process control and software design (including 800xA Control Builder).
- Ability to read Electrical schematic drawings and to propose components required for
- Hardware design for project requirement.
- Excellent knowledge in Power Systems, with good understanding of Automation concepts and Power Electronics.
- Substation / Industrial Automation Design & Testing experience (including 800xA Control Builder).
Company: Hitachi ABB