Delivery Engineering Platforms is part of MasterCard Data & Services group and one of the most rapidly growing organization in the space. Platform Teams provides cloud-based analytic software tools that enable large, consumer-focused businesses to seize the Big Data analytics opportunity by triangulating between business strategy, algorithmic math, and large databases to improve decisions.
100 of the largest corporations in the world uses these products. Test & Learn™ for Sites, Test & Learn™ for Customers, Test & Learn™ for Ads, and other similar products employ patented algorithms and workflow to design and interpret business experiments that evaluate, target, and refine proposed business programs
The Delivery Engineering Platform team is a core component to consulting services, managing the data acquisition, integration and transformation of client provided data within the Test & Learn platform for global engagements.
The Data Engineer will participate on data management aspects of client engagements to deliver Test & Learn solutions, as well as contribute to and foster a high performance collaborative workplace. A Data Engineer will:
- Independently executes projects through design, implementation, automation, and maintenance of large scale enterprise ETL processes for a global client base
- Act as an expert data resource within the team
- Deliver on-time, accurate, high-value, robust data solutions across multiple clients, solutions and industry sectors
- Build trust-based working relationships with peers and clients across local and global teams
- Implement best practices and collaborate in the design of effective streamlined processes for a complex global solutions group
- Leverage industry best practices including proper use of source control, participation in code reviews, data validation and testing
- Comply and uphold all MasterCard internal policies and external regulations
All about you
- BE/BTech in a quantitative field (e.g., Computer Science, Statistics, Econometrics, Engineering, Mathematics, Operations Research). ME/MTech preferred
- Excellent English quantitative, technical, and communication (oral/written) skills; is an excellent listener
- Expertise with hands-on experience with RDMS technologies, preferably with Microsoft SQL Server, the SSIS Stack and .Net; Proficiency with at least one scripting language (VB Script, Perl, Python)
- Proven self-motivated leader with experience working in teams
- Demonstrate excellent skills in the ability to innovate, think critically and disaggregate problems. Able to provide oversight, validation and quality control to own and team work product
- Able to balance multiple projects and differing project priorities
- Flexible to work with global offices across several time zones
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.