Who you are
- At least 3-5 years of software development experience in networking space and platform area
- Wireless networking experience and in-depth understanding of Linux OS, Firwares, Platform area, layer-2 technologies
- Proficiency in programming in C/C++, development of algorithms using efficient data structures to come up with optimized code, debugging and troubleshooting under Linux environment.
- Knowledge of Linux drivers and 3rd party ASICs/network processors highly desired.
- Strong experience in embedded software development is required and any RTOS experience will be an added advantage
- Experience in Board Support Packages (BSPs) and firmware for microcontrollers will be a plus
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams as well as providing technical leadership when required.
- Ability to work independently and with little supervision.
- Ability to translate high level requirements into specific features, develop functional and design specifications
- Flexibility in a fast paced, ever-changing, deadline-driven environment
Educational Background Recommended
Typically requires B.E/B.Tech EE/CS plus 3-5 years related experience in networking software development.
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.