At Nokia, we create technology that helps the world act together. As a trusted partner for critical networks, we are committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed, and cloud networks. We create value with intellectual property and long-term research, led by the award-winning Nokia Bell Labs. Adhering to the highest standards of integrity and security, we help build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world. Watch our video to discover how we create meaningful interactions to drive human progress: https://nokia.ly/3ffC2iG Nokia fosters an environment where all our people feel, and are, valued and accepted through our everyday actions. We want people to be able to bring their whole selves to work, every single day, to contribute their personal best.
- 2 – 5 years of SW development work experience in telecom domain, as a strong contributor in U-Plane (User Plane) or C-Plane (Control Plane) areas of 5G/4G, experience in scheduler algorithms is a plus
- Expert designer and programmer with good hands-on experience in C++ programming
- Should have working knowledge of 5G/4G technologies in Radio side.
- Possess knowledge of Agile software development methodologies.
Job Responsibilities & Competencies
- Responsible for SW design and development as part of SW teams in 5G L2 development
- Participate in reviews/inspection, workshop, technical task force and research groups in daily work.
- Fault analysis and correction of internal and customer issue
- Be familiar with software component level test process, usage of test tools and test equipment’s.
- Good interpersonal skills and capability to work seamlessly in multi-site environment.
- Good analytical skills, “architecture and design” mindset.
- Good debugging and problem solving ability (crash analysis, scenario based log analysis using interface logs like wireshark etc)
- Familiar with SW Version Handling. Real time OS experience.
Must be BE/BTech/MTech in Computer Science/Electronics/Electrical/Information Science/Telecommunications/MCA