If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to Engineer based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are – it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Contribute to the software development efforts through the design and implementation of world class, high-performance platform firmware based on RTOS.
- Evaluate business and technical requirements and identify new solutions.
- Work directly with stakeholders, engineering and test to create high quality products that solve customer problems.
- Propose and implement innovative and competitive technical solutions that make significant business impacts and provide value to stakeholders.
- Provide work estimates and conduct design, implementation, and code reviews.
- Develop and execute plans for incremental and interactive project delivery.
- Author high-quality unit-tested code.
- Work with test team to ensure adequate and appropriate test case coverage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science /Electronics/Electrical Engineering from reputed college.Master’s degree in Computer Science /Electronics/Electrical or Engineering
- 4+ years of extensive experience in embedded C, C++ programming, Python, data structures on embedded system.
- Experience in Industrial Ethernet protocols like EtherNet/IP, Modbus TCP, Profinet, BACnet IP, 61850 and or device level field bus technologies -Modbus, Device Net, Profibus DP, BACNet, REST is preferred. will be a plus).
- Good knowledge on Linux (Driver, Kernel) and any RTOS preferably Free RTOS.
- Very good communication skill.
- Good team player, good lister, understands the dynamics of team leadership.