- Advertisement -
Job ID: 56712
Duties & Responsibilities
- Validating LTE/5G protocols, features and call flows as per requirements.
- Preparation test plans as per requiremetns, customer requirements and 3GPP specs.
- Preparing lab test setups for end to end feature validation.
- Execution of test plan in the lab environment and mimic field scenarios in the lab.
- Reporting bugs and track it for logical closure.
- Report status to lead/manager with clear status and impact on issues.
- Experience in LTE 4G, 5G enodeB/gNB testing.
- Strong knowledge in 5G and 4G air interface, call processing technologies and network architecture specifically focused on Radio Access Network
- Hands-on experience in LTE/5G Access stratum protocols (MAC, RRC, RLC, and PDCP)
- Experience in Virtualization, Orchestration and management is essential.
- Experience with LTE/5G core system interfaces and protocols is desired.
- Working experience in LTE/5G Mobility, SON, OAM, performance, soak and KPIs validation.
- Understanding of 3GPP systems: Core and RAN networks
- Excellent Understanding of 3GPP standards
- Expertise in creating test plans for system level, subsystem level and feature level testing
- Experience in LTE/5G UE simulators (Aeroflex,etc) , core network simulators usage.
- Understanding of Software development and testing Life cycle
- Good Knowledge in TCP/UDP, IP protocols and understanding of basic OSI model
- Strong team player and out of the box thinker
- Good appreciation of software testing engineering principles.
- Awareness to Agile process.
- Well versed with debugging tools – QXDM, QCAT, Wireshark, etc.
- Good log analysis skills to point out problem scenarios.
- Testing in Unix/Linux environment
- Automation experience preferred.
- Advertisement -
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.