- Advertisement -
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the design, development, evaluation and analysis, applying radio frequency engineering principles for wireless communications components, products or systems
- Performs antenna level design, testing and preparation of production drawing package.
- Develops and executes product in-process and final testing and integration plans for new or updated products. Test/evaluate competing products and technologies.
- Investigates and trouble shooting on prototypes and stays current with RF/systems development. Researches new technologies.
- Documents procedures/process related to work assignments including production drawings, tests plans, procedures, source control drawings, etc. Support Andrew Sales team and
- Product Line Management by assisting in the preparation of bids, proposals and Request for Quote for current and potential customers. Under the leadership of more senior engineers, develop technical solutions/product designs to serve customer requirements.
- Prepare part specifications. Researches and evaluates potential vendors and makes recommendations as to the final vendor selection.
Preferably Bachelor’s or Master’s in related curriculum such as Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
Preferably 2 years of relevant experience
Hands-on exp in Antenna Design, simulation (preferably HFSS/CST) and knowledge on testing
Good to Have
- Exp in BSA
- Holding Patents
- Knowledge of Manufacturing processes
You will excite us if
- You have an experience with Antenna design, systems engineering and the application of RF principles. Preferable in base station antenna designs;
- Have an Excellent problem solving and communication skills to sufficiently understand customer requirements and deliver results that meet customer requirements.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- Advertisement -
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.