As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for a Network Engineer that will be responsible for performing design optimization and audit of a network to meet customer requirements. The position is applicable for design & optimization of RAN(LTE domain) and Services Networks. You will be engaged in daily Monitoring of LTE Performance ,Maintaining the performance indicating KPI’s and Continuous improvement .
The role focuses on executing performance enhancement, audit and optimization of services, where you will be accountable for part of the solution and of the service process. Hereby, you should be able to keep time, performance and quality according to Ericsson requirements and customer contracts!
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things!
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes. We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane.
- We truly believe in happiness; we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other’s technical competence deeply.
- Responsible for his zone as 4G SME
- Interaction With Customer Team and conducting meetings for network Enhancement in terms of Coverage & Quality.
- Interaction with CTELs/CEMS for getting Field Optimization done And other network health Checkup
- Interaction with the Team for streamlining the daily activities
- Interacting with the customer and Suggesting network enhancement proposals.
- Audit & Health Checkup of entire network
- Participate in knowledge sharing activities
To be successful in the role you must have
- Advanced technical knowledge in the network area of working (Radio, Transport, Core or Wireline)
- Knowledge of local OHS statutory regulations and group OHS requirements
- English Skill
- Management Skills
- Education: B.E / B.Tech. in Electronics & Communications.
- Experience: 4+ years
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.