As a constantly growing company, Danfoss is looking for motivated employees who want to work with us on our success. We are looking for a Engineer/Senior Engineer, Control Electronics within Hardware Engineering team of Danfoss Drives that would be required to deliver for PEC – India Projects.
- Work and drive the definition of embedded microprocessor based electronic controls including requirements, design, qualification, and life cycle support
- Technical responsibility in all aspects of control electronics design including components, circuits, modules and system integration
- Product/Component requirements
- Component selection and evaluation
- Circuit design, analysis and debugging (analog, digital and switching power supply)
- PCB layout design and manufacturing documentation
- Functional/Reliability verification and validation
- Participate in FMEA and risk assessment activities
- Failure mode root cause analysis and corrective actions
- Product testing
- Provide technical clarification of designs with suppliers and manufacturing
- Work with a multi-disciplinary engineering development team that includes application engineering, controls engineering, mechanical design, control hardware design, and test / validation
- Work with supply chain teams and qualify components and assemblies during prototype development and resolve issues as needed to maintain product and project quality, cost and deliverables
- Product certification (e.g. UL, CE, Marine etc.)
- Production Test Specifications
Background & Skills
- B. E (EEE/ECE/Power Electronics) and ME /M. Tech on Applied Electronics/ Control Electronics /Power Electronics.
- Experience of 3 to 9 years
- Familiarity with analog electronics such as operational amplifiers, Comparators, multipliers, signal conditioning, filters etc.
- Familiarity with digital electronics including DSP, Microcontrollers, CPLD’s PLA, PLDs’, FPGA’s and its design implementations
- Familiarity with multiple communications media and protocol such as wired, wireless, RS-485, CAN, Modbus, TCP/IP etc.
- Expertise with VHDL and Verilog
- Experience with High Speed Memory Interfaces DDR SDRAM preferred.
- Knowledgeable and well informed on new trends in Microcontroller, embedded and low power Analog/Digital control electronic technologies
- Able to contribute as a member of an organized project team of engineers
- Experience in presenting technical information to groups and senior level management
- Strong analytical and technical skills with a thirst to learn more.
- Experience leading projects and development teams in a matrix organization preferred
- Nice to Have:Experience in using Cadence for PCB Board layout, PCB fabrication, assembly and testing
- MI/EMC design, EMI/EMC test/debug, reliability test and system integration
- Insight into volume production of electronics, specification of (production) testing