Key Responsibilities / Functions
- Interface with HW, SW, Solution product mgmt primes to define feature prioritization for a given release.
- Product/Feature Pricing Process and Maintenance. Always driving for a more cost efficient, but feature rich, solution
- Provide RFx Response Support incl. key dimensioning requirements.
- Define and document HW and SW feature requirements working with Systems Engineering
- Track customer raised field issues needing product mgmt attention
- Expert level knowledge either in the network management space or in the network operations space or having a deep expertise in IT/Cloud space.
- Experience with end to end Networks and EMS systems.
- Roadmap tracking with all Solution network elements.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following areas is required:
- CPE OAM architectures (TR-069)
- FCAPS management
- LTE & 5G OAM architecture
- OWNS EMS during Product Life-Cycle milestones with special focus on product ROI, pricing competitiveness, serviceability, FSx milestones, product launch (C3-C5) and eventual product phase-out (C7-C10).
- ENSURES product positioning in Markets is done consistently with the roadmap, optimizing solution’s cost and maximizing sales margin
- ENSURES opportunities’ generation working closely with RBC presales on both existing and new customers by organizing workshops, customer visits, executive visits and eventual trials with the objective to influence tenders
- SUPPORTS Femto Business Development team
- SUPPORTS MN RBCs SSM and Business &-Sales leader as well as CX Customer Teams in the development of opportunities for the major cases throughout the markets gathering competition intelligence information
- COORDINATE with Marketing and Presales team for the definition of clear selling-messages towards the industry and markets, highlighting product values and strengths
- MEDIATES/MANAGE between Market, RBC and PLM in new features’ definition/description, identifying customer value, business case definition and optimizing TCO
- CONTRIBUTES and/or participates to offer defense meeting and displace competitor solution
Bachelor’s degree in telecommunications engineering, electronics or equivalent with radio knowledge.