What You’ll Be Doing
- As a Field Application Engineer, you are the link between development, customer and sales. Your goal is to generate technical solutions and successfully implement them at the customer. You will use existing products and concepts to work out system solutions for customers.
- This requires in-depth knowledge of the product: You are familiar with all of the details from development to testing through to the sales strategy. As you will have direct contact with customers, you must have excellent communication skills.
- Discussing the product definition with the customer
- Establishing and maintaining customer relations
- MCU knowledge will be an added advantage.
What We Are Looking For
- Great work ethic and teamwork skills
- 4 – 8 years of Analog/Power background
- Knowledge in MCU (Micro Controller Unit)
- Typically requires a 4 year degree or an advanced degree
What’s In It For You
- Training and professional development
- Performance coaching
- Work with fun team in a supportive environment
- Work at a strong and growing company
- Community involvement opportunities
Location: New Delhi
Company: Arrow Electronics