We are now looking for Integration engineer professional. This job role is responsible for Installation, Integration, Acceptance testing of Ericsson Wallet Platform (M-Commerce), partner (3PP, Customer, Internal) Management!
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things!
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes.
- We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane.
- We truly believe in happiness, we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other’s technical competence deeply.
- Support the following systems and functions:
- Installation of Ericsson wallet platform.
- Integration with 3PP as per Business Support System solutions.
- Understand technical requirements as specified in the Solution document.
- Chip in preparing Low Level Design document as per business. requirement.
- Conduct Acceptance Tests with the customer.
- Manage partners (Customer, 3PP, Internal)
To be successful in the role you must have
- Prepared for extensive traveling, Able to support in customer time zones.
- Strong on initiative and quick learner, Task Oriented and Self driven, excellent Team spirit.
- Experience on Oracle Database (Purging, Import/Export, Indexing, Managing Tables paces, debugging Database issues) and PL/SQL queries.
- Experience on Mobile Money, Mobile Finance or M-Commerce Systems (Preferable).
- Responsible to Integration with various third party servers for example USSD, SMSC, Service Delivery Platform, Banks etc.
- Must have exposure in performing SIT, Execute UAT test cases and deploy Application patches.
- Ability to handle internal/external partner concerns and communication.
- Education: Graduate in Computer Science, Electronics and Communication or similar
- Minimum years of relevant experience: More than 5 years.
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.