We are looking for a Market Analyst to work with our expert Marketing team of 280 employees across the world. Do you have a passion for Market Analytics? Then we would love to hear from you.
What you’ll do
- Analyzing data, developing reports and dashboards and communicating insights to the business. The role will stretch across the breadth of our Cytiva businesses and have both global and region-specific coverage.
- Multisource synthesis of data and integration using databases/secondary research appropriately, ensuring timely stakeholder engagement and communication
- Blend technical analytics skills along with a strong domain/business understanding to help our marketing & commercial organizations take the right strategic decisions
- Build expertise on the market landscape in the context of the business, through individual learning and regular interactions with the team
- Supporting broader team programs, processes and simplification initiatives, as needed.
Who you are
- Preferably Master’s Degree holder in Biotech/Pharma/Other Life Science disciplines; 0 to 4+ years’ experience in Pharma/BioPharma/Healthcare industry in Analytics
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal & communication skills within a global environment (oral and written)
- Comfortable handling huge data in MS-Excel, creative in presentations, pulling together insights from a variety of sources with effective presentation and story boarding skills
- Problem solver accompanied by strong analytical and process skills, Keen attention to detail, be highly organized and methodical
- Self-motivated, willingness to take the initiative to identify opportunities for improvement and take actions to improve
- Understanding the BioPharma market would be an added advantage
- Exposure to data visualization tools including Qlikview, Power BI and Tableau is a plus
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.