This is a Project Engineer role, reporting to Design & Engineering Manager in Process Automation Business Area, based out of Peenya, Bangalore; India. You will be primarily responsible for evaluating, selecting and applying standard techniques and procedures to perform engineering assignments.
- Providing technical support for testing, installation and commissioning activities.
- Carrying out project engineering schemes, line diagrams, providing guidance on graphic design, preparation of FAT, SAT related to the project. Performing the tasks by following the approved engineering process documents.
- Assisting customers on technical issues, interacts with official contacts, contractors and other staff within his/her scope of deliverables.
- Assisting communication pertaining to specific assignments or meetings.
- Collaborating with the Supply Chain function to ensure that technical requirements for equipment or services are communicated and agreed on with potential suppliers.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- B.E/ B. Tech from a reputed university.
- Minimum 3-7 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in HMI/Application Development.
- Working experience in closed loop control system for Power Plant applications.
- Experience in S plus is advantage.
- Knowledge of structural and functional architecture of control systems.
- Working knowledge on interfaces (Profibus, Modbus, OPC, IEC61850, etc.).
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.