You as a R&D Test Engineer will be part of Hitachi ABB Power Grids business based Bangalore, Karnataka. You will be leading the execution of medium size projects and ensuring that all related activities are performed in accordance with Hitachi ABB Power Grids policies. Building management, Product integration and testing VB scripting and interests to blend with the latest technology
- Strong experience in Engineering or Development of products, components for Substation Automation,Numerical Protection ,Process.
- Must have experience in Automation , Power Management Systems, Energy Management Systems
- Knowledge of Numerical relays and IED configuration tools
- Extensive experience in Implementing or Engineering with Communication protocols: IEC60870, IEC61850, DNP3
- Capable of leading a team and guide through the architecture and design aspects from Domain perspective
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical & Electronics or Communication
- Substation Automation and Protection Domain Consultant
- Substation Automation engineering concepts and solutions
- Knowledge on substation automation SCADA systems and Network control center concepts.
- Experience in IEC61850 based engineering concepts and solutions to be applied in IED Configuration Tools
- Must have experience in testing & engineering concepts for SA Communication protocols like IEC 61850 Ed1 & Ed2, DNP3, IEC60870-5-101, IEC60870-5-104 , IED Testing
- Added Advantage in software skills like Microsoft .NET framework, C, C++, C# (C Sharp), Network analyser (wireshark, IED scout, IEC browser etc.) Python
Company: Hitachi ABB