- Advertisement -
Reporting to the Research & Development Projects Director and you will be responsible for contributing significantly to successful project results in technology and product development by identifying, proposing and implementing innovative solutions by using unique technical knowledge to oversee development tasks.
- Developing the conceptual, logical and physical data models, the implementation of RDBMS, Operational Data Store (ODS), Data Marts, Data Lakes on target platforms.
- Working with business and application/solution teams to implement data strategies and developing conceptual/logical/physical data models.
- Defining and governing data modeling and design standards, tools, best practices and related development for enterprise data models.
- Mentoring the team to drive the correct adoption of modern software engineering & delivery practices.
- Implementing high quality software solutions in line with business requirements.
- Working in a global software development team, sharing experience and skills with other team members.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science or Electrical or Electronics from a reputed institution.
- Required 4 to 6 years of experience to build highly scalable, cloud-native applications on the Azure platform.
- Proficient in Dimensional Data Modelling (DDM) & database design.
- Experience with modeling tool such as Erwin and Microsoft Visio.
- Experience with a wide variety of database platforms including traditional SQL, No-SQL, In-memory in both on-premises and in-cloud.
- Good understanding of Big Data, Master Data Management (MDM) and data virtualization for both structured and unstructured data.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Azure and familiarity with other cloud platforms and concepts.
- Advertisement -
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.