Responsible for design, development, modification, debug and/or maintenance of software systems
What will your job look like?
- Maintains ownership for the resolution of complex technical problems, including debugging, simulations, locating bugs, tool and script development for problem diagnosis, troubleshooting and reproduction
- You will Investigate, debug and reproduce issues, provide fixes and workarounds, and verify changes to ensure continued operability of the software solution.
- You will have the ownership and accountability of open source environment and provide technical support and guidance in problem resolution for complex issues.
- You will bring continuous improvements/efficiencies to open source environment by utilizing Software Engineering tools, various innovations and techniques and the reuse of existing solutions.
- You will be developing new modules or implementing enhancements in existing applications.
All you need is…
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computers or equivalent
- 2+ Years’ experience as a Software Engineer
- Development experience in Java
- Experience working Managing and optimization with Cassandra
- Experience working with Kafka
- Experience working Managing and optimization with Spark
- Expert in UNIX Shell Scripting.
- Added advantage Exposer on postgres, Elastic search
- Added advantage if have exposer on Docker Containerization, Ansible.
- Self-motivated, Self-learner takes initiative, a team player, while being organized and responsible.
- Excellent communication skills, Analytical Ability, Learning Ability and strong attention to detail.
Why you will love this job
- Gain valuable experience and wide knowledge of Software integrative systems
- Opportunity to be exposed to advanced marked technologies
- You will take active role in team building, including technical mentoring and knowledge transfer.
- You will have the ownership and accountability of specific modules within an application