Danfoss is looking for experienced person having good experience in Embedded Software testing in accordance with STLC. This person would be responsible for derive test cases from software requirements and test automation of different tests to be performed on embedded software.
- Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Design & Develop test framework as per project requirements.
- Participate in discussions held with teams across the globe to represent V&V team for the project
- Work with team of test engineers for following activities
- Define test plan and test specifications
- Test automation with designed test framework
- Implementation of test sequences as per test specifications
- Test execution and reporting.
Background & Skills
- B.E/B. Tech/M.Tech (Electronics / Computers Sci/ Instrumentation) OR equivalent
- 3-5 years of Experience in embedded software design, development / testing.
- Hands on experience on different kinds of test performed during SDLC
- Quality driven mindset
- Creative mind and ability to think out-of-the-box
- Desire to be part of a highly challenging, innovative and self-driven culture.
- Very good communication skills, as position demands frequent interactions with teams across the globe.
- Very good understanding of Embedded system software design, development and testing
- Good understanding of processes and standards used across industries for SDLC, like CMMI, IEC-61508, Agile Scrum etc.
- Good understanding of different communication protocols primarily CAN base protocols like J1939, CANOpen, KWP2000, UDS etc.
- Hands on experience on test framework design and development.
- Hands on experience on test automations
- Hands-on experience with test automation tools like, NI tool chain (Labview, teststand), unit testing tools (Vcast/ RtRt/CANtata/LDRA), Desktop automation (QTP/ TestComplete) etc.
- Other tools: Requirement management tools, Version control (SVN/ Git/ Clearcase etc).
- Issue tracking (Clear Quest/ JIRA/ Redmine etc). Project Management planning and tracking tools
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.