This position is part of global eMobility organization responsible for architecting Embedded software solutions based on the AUTOSAR Open System Architecture for eMobility Product Portfolio( Power Electronics, Power Distribution & Protection and Power Systems).
As a Tech specialist, person would be responsible for leading the software architectural decisions, design and integration of AUTOSAR compliant software cutting across the eMobility Product portfolio.In this role, the incumbent will be responsible for defining the architecture single or multicore that meets the functional, performance goals, FuSa and Cybersecurity requirements as defined by the OEM and Systems Team. The role also requires the incumbent to work with the System Specialist and Electronics hardware engineers and influence the E/E architecture to drive the software design that is efficient and minimizes risks during the product development cycle. The incumbent wil also be responsible for driving the software integration and establish mature software development process in line to Agile software development.He will also work with Engineering and Pursuits leaders and interact with the OEM software leads and drive software architecture that meets the base development needs.
- Champions innovative software solutions for & develops products to meet performance, Safety, Security, reliability and cost requirements.
- Identifies and drives synergy for ELECTRIFICATION AND DIGITAL SOLUTIONS initiatives & architecture building blocks with Industrial and Electrical sector.
- Develops engineering methods to aid in robust Software architecture and platforms design across the Product Line: A sample to SoP
- Owns the delivery of for eMobility organization with Suppliers & Customers.
- Would drive standard work packages for Software Architecture for: Inverter, Dc-Dc, OBC, Power Distribution & Protection, Power Systems applications
- Deliver the Software Architecture that meets the need of Functional Safety, security and performance requirements.
- Work with the CoE to deliver the artifacts needs for ISO 21434, ISO 26262 & ASPICE L3 + compliance on all the eMobility product lines.
- Executes projects as per recommendations and in compliance with ASPICE.
- Deploys FMEA/FMEDA process to enhance design robustness. Contribute to continued enhancement of architecture to support additional product features.
- Develops & Mentors other technical leads for Software architecture, design, software integration and safety and security architecture.
- Capture the knowledge in the form of publications. Contribute to industry technical papers and conferences in embedded software.
- Possesses a broad strategic vision of the division’s future products and services and provides consultation in the chosen area of expertise with a strong system-level understanding. Be a signatory for major deliverables/program.
- Represent organization in different external forums, regulatory bodies to influence upcoming standards.
- Keeps track of latest power electronics, battery technology and controls strategies. Applies
- knowledge to Grid-to – Mobility power conversion applications and contribute to technology road maps.
- Influence selection of controller and other hardware components that meets product requirments and also helps the software meet the product performance requirements.
- Excellent Knowledge of AUTOSAR Architecture
- Working experience on AUTOSAR methodology, tooling and system configurations
- Knowledge of quality standards and certifications ( ISO26262, ASPICE, ISO21435)
- Experience of leading AUTOSAR based software architecture for eMobility platforms.
- Knowledge on safety concepts and architectural design for safety compliant HV products.
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity concepts and architectural considerations for eMobility Products.
- DFSS Awareness
- Experience leading the AUTOSAR based software development and working knowledge of anyone BSW Stack.
Preferred / Additional specialized knowledge
- Experience in Multi core Software architecture Design and Development
- Experience in hardware-software interface and control design
- Experience in Validation, Verification and Certification of Auto / Electrical domain
- Knowledge of Reliability for Power electronics, Embedded system Design.