- Act as a commissioning engineer / lead for medium to high complex projects.
- Ensure completion of all commissioning activities efficiently and cost-effectively and in accordance with contract specifications, quality standards, and safety requirements.
- Integration of Third Party Protection IEDs.
- Manages the commissioning activities to ensure quality, timely delivery within targeted costs.
- Supports continuous improvement of project process/product/system design.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- 5-10 Years of experience in Testing & commissioning of SCADA systems in Substations.
- Through knowledge of conventional control systems & hands on Experience with SCMS.
- Hands on with Hitachi ABB Power Grid’s MicroSCADA / RTU Applications.
- Experience in SCADA system of TP manufacturer, viz., GE, Areva, Siemens & SEL etc. would be an added advantage.
- Tools Experience – IET, ITT, Automation Builder, MultiPROG, equivalent with Third party Products
- Product knowledge of Hitachi ABB Power Grid’s IEDs – RED 670, RET670, REL 670, REB 670, REB 500 and other Relion IED series.
- Worked with 220-400 kV Systems with double / one and half bus arrangement, Engineering, Testing & commissioning.
Company: Hitachi ABB