Responsible to administer the operations of computer systems related to UNIX & Windows operating systems, servers, virtualization and Cloud technologies.
What will your job look like?
You will be responsible to build and maintain virtual, and client server environments for the enterprise.
You will be expected to troubleshoot and resolve any IT service issues related to operating systems and servers; partner with the other infrastructure teams to troubleshoot and resolve related issues.
You will be expected to implement and support Openshift, Kubernetes related environment and be part of DevOps culture.
You will be needed to support environment on Public Cloud
You will need to leverage optimization techniques to maximize the efficiency of all computer systems and Implement and maintains a systems business impact assessment to prioritize system recovery in the event of a failure.
You should have sound automation mindset to automate OGS activities.
You will build and implement software standards for operating systems, servers and virtualized infrastructure.
You will also be expected to evaluate new technologies to meet business needs or to solve business problems.
You will manage and lead Root Cause Analysis, Lessons Learned and prevention processes to provide high standard deliverables that meet SLA (Service Level Adherence) and ensure CSAT (Customer Satisfaction).
All you need is…
- B.A/B.Sc. in computer science / Electronics / IT.
- 1-4 years of experience and sound knowledge of administering at least one UNIX platform (LINUX, AIX, Solaris, HP-UX).
- Knowledge of VMware virtualization technologies.
- Knowledge of Microservices like OCP, Kubernetes, Docker
- Knowledge of hardware administration (Physical servers, Enclosures).
- Basic knowledge of storage and networking.
- Knowledge of Primary Public cloud vendors like AWS, Azure, GCP
- Any of the platform certifications, such as: RHEL, CKA, AWS, Azure
- Any of the Virtual Certifications such as: VMWare
Why you will love this job:
- You will be working on market leading software for the telecommunications industry.
- You will be provided with a rare learning opportunity within an experienced team, to work on high-end technology.
- You will be working within an extremely diverse and multi-cultural environment, and a fast growing and dynamic organization.
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.