- Advertisement -
- Performing power system studies like load flow, short circuit, transient stability and switching transients for utility / industrial systems.
- Design and evaluate the performance of STATIC VAR Compensator (SVC) and Series Compensation (SC) for Power Utilities across the globe.
- Modeling of power system equipment and using simulation tools such as EMTDC / PSCAD, PSS/E, RTDS.
- Application of Power Electronics in HV/EHV system.
- Providing our customers with products and services that help them to address the problems in their network while minimizing environmental impact.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Masters degree in Power System or in a related discipline.
- 2+ Years of experience in power system studies.
- Exposure in tools like PSCAD, MATLAB, Digsilent, PSS/E, RTDS, Simpow, Windows and MS office.
- Good knowledge of Power Systems equipment and their purpose. Example, Power Transformers, Capacitors, Reactors, Instrument Transformer and measuring equipment, Circuit Breakers, Disconnectors and Surge Arrestors.
- Better understanding in correlation of power system performance (i.e. dynamic performance, transient performance, switching phenomena etc.) with power system equipments and controllability.
- Strong interpersonal communication skill, Fluent English.
Company: Hitachi ABB
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.