- Understand and become highly proficient in IP Based fixed access networks, Layer2 and Layer 3 protocols
- Develop both manual and automated tests to verify feature functionality
- Maintain features that are deployed in customer networks
- Understand real-world Customer deployments and incorporate feedback into developed features.
- Work closely with all of R&D and Product Management to jointly deliver high quality products and solutions
Job Responsibilities & Competencies
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics & Communications, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent Science background
- Conceptual knowledge of networks
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills are required
- The candidate must be able to successfully work in a team oriented environment
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and to work in a fast paced, innovative environment
- Good knowledge of software development lifecycle & testing
- Experience: 3 to 10 years
- Good work experience in L2 protocols testing (VLAN, IGMP, ARP, 802.1x, QoS, DHCP, PPPoE, IPV6)
- Prior work experience in any of EPON/GPON/IPDSLAM/FTTH product lines is a must. Nokia EPON/GPON product lines desirable
- Experience in test design, test bed preparation/setup, test execution & reporting
- Good working knowledge of software testing (functional, regression and/or non-functional testing)
- Hands on experience in any of the traffic generators like Spirent / IXIA / PCTA
- Profiles skilled in both manual & automation testing preferred. Automation with Python/TCL desirable along with good debugging skills
- Should be ready to take challenging task and deliver per commitment on tight schedules
Bachelors Degree in Engineering/Technology specialising in Computer science/Electronics and Communication/Information Technology.
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.