Duties & Responsibilities
- Work closely with Team Leaders and Process Engineer to implement standard production processes.
- Modify or develop new processes / methods, tools, fixtures or equipments for repeatable, reliable and cost effective manufacturing.
- Provide precise feedback to Process Engineer on Yield issues.
- Analyze and find root causes for the product failure. Introduce Corrective, Preventive majors and improve First Pass Yield
- Elaborate actions plan, audits to prevent non conformity product situation. Escalate disciplinary issues to Shift Supervisor.
- Support new product introduction on manufacturing lines.
- Address Critical Machine, tool breakdowns and maintenance.
Bachelor’s in the related curriculum such as Electrical or Electronics or ETC Engineering.
3 to 5 years of work experience in a medium volume /mix electro-mechanical manufacturing or production environment with an emphasis on manufacturing processes.
Include demonstrated competencies and physical, mental, & interpersonal skills.
Ability to effectively interact with personnel of various levels and disciplines. Ability to regularly contact, influence and negotiate with both internal and external individuals on complex issue.
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.