- Are you an active seeker of new knowledge, skills and concepts? Do you enjoy going extra mile to close gaps?
- Are you an aspiring leader constantly looking for ways to work through technical challenges and implement optimal solutions?
- Are you an inventive problem solver who enjoys debug, experiment to innovate and like bringing-up of analog CORE?
- Is urgency, focus, innovation, challenging the status quo part of your DNA?
If yes, we have a fantastic opportunity for you.
At TI, the analog leader, we have our eyes set on “Power”, the future growth market for analog, a market that is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 8% for the foreseeable future.
Power Switches team has an opening for a highly visible test engineering profile to lead the development and production-release efforts for their power protection and controller devices. The power protection solution drives innovation in power integration along with state of art packaging and test infrastructure solution.
- Engineer with 5 to 15yr experience in semiconductor test development is required.
- You will have an opportunity to work with passionate, dedicated, customer focused and friendly world class development team where you would drive the development from product definition to product release to market (RTM).
- In recent times, the system power integration has submerged the test teams into multiple challenges to innovate around. You will actively liaison with a wide variety of teams including design, DFT, systems, technology, validation, AT, packaging, reliability and marketing.
- You will play a key role in defining the backend roadmap and innovate around low test-cost that will help in TI’s market share expansion.
- You will have an opportunity to define the High current and high power density test solution at production, including state of art developments from Tester and socket front.
Company: Texas Instruments