As a Software Test Automation Engineer, you’ll be working on a state of the art Mobile Digital Health products that provides clinical intelligence at the point of need for caregivers. We’re developing a first of its kind hospital wide solution. Be part of a team that’s redefining the patient monitoring portfolio: mobile, cable-less, cloud enabled. Join the Digital Industrial transformation at GE Healthcare.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
- Developing functional and automated tests and test harnesses application for application under test
- Strong Experience in BDD, Data driven and Hybrid automation frameworks (preferably cucumber & JBehave)
- Depth of knowledge on Selenium OR Squish and Core Java
- Execute automated tests as part of the CI environment
- Profiling performance/load testing tools; and drive testability and diagnostic ability into the product
- Basic knowledge of Ubuntu, Linux and Windows OS knowledge
- Basic knowledge on Network protocols
- Review verification results looking for compliance to our quality management system.
- Knowledge of bugs/defects life cycle. Knowledge of HP ALM or equivalent product life cycle management tools
- Aware of and comply with the Healthcare Quality Management standards, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related degree.
- 2 to 6 years of experience in developing automated tests for products through testing and verification activities.
- Proven ability to develop timely and effective solutions for challenging tests and debugging complex design problems.
- Understanding of system design concepts and subsystem interactions and interfaces
- Understanding of different levels testing and behavioral driven design testing techniques
- Understanding of server-class hardware and OS’s including administration and configurations
- Understanding of network technology and configurations
- Ability to troubleshoot network, hardware, OS, virtual machines, and applications
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Able to communicate across all levels
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams
- Effective problem identification and solution skills
- Prior experience in medical device product development and testing
Company: General Electric