This is a Technical Lead, reporting to the Team Manager in Business Area Electrification (EL) located in Bangalore and will be responsible for contributing significantly to successful project results in technology and/or product development by identifying, proposing, implementing innovative solutions and also responsible for programming embedded systems in substations application.
- Responsible for software development methodologies, quality process and practices as per CMMI, good knowledge in power systems domain especially about protection & control relays and systems.
- Demonstrates technical proficiency in own competence area by performing a variety of technology/engineering assignments, mainly in research and development (R&D) projects, which demonstrates independent ability to recognize problems and provide input to solutions.
- Actively follows the scientific discussions in own competence area and contributes independently.
- Contributes to R&D projects with own, creative ideas.
- Proposes follow-up projects and activities within own technical area based on new ideas.
- As a solid R&D project member and contributor, with experience as project or sub-project leader, ensures alignment with assigned targets (time, cost, quality) and coordinates activities.
- Demonstrates sound understanding of, and actively applies, R&D processes and tools.
- BE/MTech – Electrical / Electronics Engineering, preferably from NITs, IITs.
- 4 to 8 years of relevant professional experience.
- Working experience in software product development of power system domain.
- Good Debugging capabilities.
- Good in C, RTOS, Device drivers for Embedded systems.
- Good in protocols like DNP3, IEC 103, IEC 104, 61850 will be added advantage.
- Having knowledge on IOT, Wifi and Zigbee.