This position is for L1 TAC (Technical Assistance Centre) of Juniper for supporting Juniper’s Campus & Data-Center products (EX, QFX & QFabric) & technologies.
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic TAC (Technical Assistance Center) environment with High focus on Customer satisfaction. Able to determine problems quickly and deliver a Remarkable Customer Experience.
- Be a customer advocate for timely resolution of the problems reported, understand the environment/network and impact on business.
- Take ownership for problem resolution, problem reproduction and escalation.
- Be a Team player, flexible to work on Weekends/Holidays as per the Business requirement.
- Be a fast learner and keep pace with newer technologies
- Support for Juniper’s Campus & Data-Center products (EX, QFX & QFabric) & technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and customer handling skills.
- Ability to logically troubleshoot complex and high impact problems
- Technical Support experience supporting critical network infrastructures of Enterprise/Telecom or Cloud customers
- In-depth knowledge of the following:
- Switching Technology [xSTP, VRRP, LACP, Dot1x, COS, QOS]
- IP and related protocols (ARP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, DNS, DHCP),
- IP routing protocol (BGP, OSPF, RIP),
- Understanding of Multicast related protocol [IGMP,IGMP-snooping, PIM] would be a plus.
- Scripting skills like Python, Perl, or Shell (bash, ksh, csh) would be considered as added advantage.
- Requires B.E. in Electronics Engineering or Computer Science with 1- 3 years of experience supporting/Designing/implementing IP networks.
- Candidates who have extensively worked on Troubleshooting, implementation and support of large IP networks.
Platform Knowledge: Juniper (routers, switches), Cisco, Nortel, Huawei, traffic generators (Ixia, Agilent)/ traffic simulators, protocol analysers, testers etc (not all are required but some of these are good to have).
Preferred Certifications: CCNA/CCNP/CCIE, JNCIA, JNCIS-M, JNCIP-M, JNCIE-M, CCIE-SP
Company: Juniper Networks