This is a Test Engineer role, reporting to the Team Manager in business area Industrial Automation (IA) located in Bangalore. You will be working at Ability Innovation Center (AIC), home to the largest technology and engineering pool in ABB globally and is a part of ABB Global Industries and Services Private Limited, a subsidiary of ABB. It is based in Bangalore, the silicon-valley of India. Its unique infrastructure places research, development, engineering, and service teams under one roof, increasing collaboration and reducing time to market, with no compromise on quality.
If you are looking for an environment that actively blends the boundaries between technology, data, domain and Industrial AI to create next generation analytics solutions for processes automation customers and helping them on their journey towards autonomous operations, then this is the team for you. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams.
- Contributing to building exciting new solutions by taking care of their quality.
- Designing and developing test cases using C# or Python or NodeJS on Linux environment using Docker containers.
- Evaluating and integrating test automation application or code with the overall DevOps framework.
- Collaborating with developers and customer teams to understand features and solutions that are being implemented
- Communicating proactively with distributed development teams to get information for implementing tests or looking into potential bugs.
- Reporting bugs found while implementing and/or executing tests, assisting the development teams in narrowing down where reported bugs are occurring and validate reported bugs.
- Helping in CI/CD pipeline configuration, Azure environments, and provisioning virtual and physical hardware used during testing.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 – 7 years ‘of experience in quality assurance.
- Experience in functional testing (Manual & Automation) on Linux Embedded System to ensure edge scalability, reliability & high availability.
- Expert knowledge & troubleshooting skills on Linux (Ubuntu) & Advanced Networking Concepts.
- Experience working on docker containers and writing test applications for docker environments.
- Expert knowledge of QA methodologies in the context of an Agile software lifecycle and programming skills like .NET Core, C# or Python or NodeJS.
- Excellent communication skills.
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
It is best opportunity for students.And it is guidelines for us.I think more students are using this opportunity.