BT/BLE testing and automation background, Strong BT/BLE knowledge and experience of testing BLE products (LL/HCI, and upper layers).
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant industry experience working on BT products. (Mandatory)
- Hand-On experience in WIFI Testing and NFC. (Addition advantage)
- Expertise in BT testing like System Validation, functional, interoperability testing and end product testing covering BT profiles.
- Experience developing automated test automation using scripting languages (Python, Java, Perl, etc.).
- Knowledge in NFC based solutions- Test automation, execution and Test cases design- Troubleshooting and debugging of firmware/system.
- Expertise in Bluetooth Controllers and Host Protocols SDP, L2CAP, GAP, AVCTP, AVDTP, GATT/ATT and Profiles HFP, A2DP, AVRCP.
- Experience in Bluetooth Classic, BLE, BT co-existence testing.
- Strong analytical and debugging skills and capturing logs using tools like logcat, sniffer, frontline and possess ability in identifying the root cause of the failure and submit logs to dev team with first level analysis.
- A proven track record of working effectively in cross functional teams.
- Self-motivated and self-directed individual with desire to learn and grow.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to details.
- Education: Diploma/BCA/BSc/Btech/BE
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.