The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
You will be working as Maintenance , reporting to R&D Local Unit Lead and will be part of Drive Products division in Motion Business Area, based in Bengaluru India. You will be responsible for keeping the production line up and running. Resolving all the issue related to production line tester and line and updating of the software and maintenance of tools and system.
- Maintananing of tester,system ,SQL database and updating tester software
- Imporving FPY and responsible for automated testers (VAL, CCC, burn-in) in coordination with related functions
- Involving in assembly process improvements and monthly mainatiance of the tester and system to keep the production line issue reoslution
- Managing Prodcution line tools quality and calibration
- Following up for repair of any tools , motor and other devices and other tasks assigned by direct manager
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 3-5 years of experience in similar field
- Knowledge on SAP system and Production line
- Good hold on SQL Database and Power Electronics ,Electrical machine and electrical system
- Good communication skill