- Advertisement -
Company: Baker Hughes
Partner with the best
Manufacturing Specialist will be responsible for Instrumentation Assembly Line equipment and machinery installation, testing & qualification. Work with manufacturing, Quality & Design team to optimize testing processes, Ensure Continuous production, Troubleshoot Electrical and Mechanical failure modes on test benches.
- Advertisement -
As a Manufacturing Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Developing Manufacturing processes for Product flow, Assembly, Testing, Tools & fixture requirement.
- Preparing of Work Instruction for Assembly, Testing.
- Interpreting drawings, technical specification & other design details required for instrument assembly, Testing, disassembly. Troubleshoot Valve Positioner Software and Hardware issues
- Driving corrective actions & Skills on root cause analysis
- Identifying & implement continuous improvement opportunities on Safety, Quality, Delivery & Cost.
- Trending analysis Knowledge and knowledge in Six Sigma techniques for Capability Analysis, Gauge R&R, FMEA.
- Creating visibility through dashboard of failure modes & corrective actions
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Bachelor’s degree in electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation Engineering from an accredited college.
- Have experience in Test and Measurement hardware
- Have knowledge on tools like Labview & C #
- Have knowledge on Wiring harness, Connectors & Terminals, Relays, Analog & HART Communication, I/P Converter, Pneumatics.
- Have strong Oral and Written Communication Skills.
- Have ability to work independently.
- Have strong Problem-Solving skills
- Have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Have strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to work independently. Strong problem solving skills.