- Advertisement -
Company: Apidel Technologies
Details Of The Work
- Design and Validation of the Reference/Validation boards
- Design efforts includes understanding platform architecture and requirements to come up with design specification, schematics capture and integration, layout review against design guides, DFM/DFT requirements, component selection, release of Bill of Materials on a timely manner, support and release of relevant documents and test plans,
- Design efforts also involves working with mechanical team on defining boundary conditions for board design and working with BIOS/FW teams for receivables.
- There will be lab work at Intel India Bangalore involving power-on, functional, electrical and stress validation, along with circuit/platform debug.
- Tool knowledge required for board design – Cadence Allegro for layout and Concept/Orcad for schematics capture.
- Tool knowledge required for board debug and validation – High speed oscilloscopes, current meters, DMM, logic analyzer, soldering station etc.
- Create various versions of Bill of Materials namely rev 0.3, rev 0.5, rev0.7 and rev 1.0 using the Intel tools for the various reference boards and systems including the Sku versions.
- Good at board design with good knowledge in electrical/logical/layout aspects.
- Should possess strong board (HW/SW/FW) debug knowledge.
- Should be able to operate independently.
- Should possess a B.E degree or a master degree of Science/Engineering in the field of Electrical/Electronics and Communication.
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and some knowledge in Excel Macro and Perl is an added advantage.