The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
- Operational Reporting: Project Engineering manager
- Hierarchical / Functional Reporting: Department Manager
Network & Links
- Part of the Core Project Team and works closely with the:
- Project Solution Architect
- Department Head
- Interact project Team Members
Communication & Interfaces
- Will work with Project and MSS teams
- Interface is with the project team members and Customers
Overall Purpose Of The Role:
MSS Engineer – Will be responsible for the deriving the specification and architecture for a typical Maintenance server application which will interface to different sub system – ATC, IXL, ATS and DCS systems. Using industry standard protocols, hardware and software.
- Key performance Indicators
- Respect of ALSTOM rules, values (AIR) and process
- Reporting is accurate and on time
- QCD is as per WP commitment
Qualifications and Skills:
- Candidate should have more than 2 years of experience
- Prior experience in deployment or as an interface engineer.
- Should be able to write Requirement specifications, architecture and interface as per project requirements
- Manage system documents based on project templates
- Hands on designing, configuring and deploying Maintenance servers to interface with various subsystems
- Good Knowledge in Ubuntu and shell scripting
- Good analytical skills for understanding client specification relate to products/process and should have produced system architecture
- Prior experience in conducting training to the customer, perform test to ensure the quality of the delivered product and generate reports
- Should be able to work independently on projects and willing to travel manage and customer and project stake holder expectation for MSS solutions
- Bachelor’s in engineering / Engineer. In Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical or Computer science
- Clear communication, flexible to work based on the project need and Resilient
- Ability to adapt to the latest technology and willingness to learn new skills
- Ability to work with different people, team and acknowledging diverse opinion
- Willing to take responsibility as when the opportunity was given in order to meet the customer expectation
Technical Competency and Experience:
- Language Skills: English and any National language.
- IT Skills: Microsoft office, AutoCAD, basic Knowledge on Linux and SQL, SNMP