Company: Hitachi Energy
The Hitachi Energy Indian Operations Center (INOPC) is a competence center with around 1500 skilled engineers who focus on tendering, engineering, planning, procurement, functional system testing, installation supervision and commissioning. However, over the last decade, it has evolved to become the largest engineering hub. The India Operations Centre is a key aspect of the Power Grids business Power Up transformation program. The INOPC team at Chennai supports Hitachi Energy’s units in more than 40 countries across a wide portfolio of all the four business units in Power Grid business. To date, the team has executed engineering and commissioning for projects in more than 80 countries.
- Standardization & Validation of Switches, firewall, Routers, time sync equipments and other networking equipments to meet various project requirements
- Standardization of PC Templates for various applications along with patch management, anti virus, hardening and Whitelisting.
- Setup windows patch deployment & customer remote support environment.
- Create an infrastructure to store huge volume of customer back ups (on-premises cloud).
- Test & Validate the Hardware, EMC, EMI, Environmental & Cybersecurity requirements of various vendors PC.
- Co-ordinate with cybersecurity engineer to achieve the security compliance requirements of the customer.
- Virtualize the standard templates & Validate various backup & restore options such as Acronics, Windows etc.,
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology or Electronics and Communication.
- Should have 3-5 years’ experience in Network & System Administration.
- Certified CCNA practitioner and have experience in configuring Cisco, Hirschmann network devices.
- Strong knowledge in Antivirus, Microsoft Patch management, Virtualization, Backup & Recovery solutions is desired.
- Experience in installation and/or management of Windows Active Directory, Group Policy enforcement, Whitelisting, Antivirus
- Experience in developing, evaluating, implementing Security Policy and Procedures.