Company: Baker Hughes
We currently have an opportunity for an Electro-Mechanical Operator. You will carry out assembly and maintenance activities in our facility. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing area of our business. Be part of something truly unique!
As an Operator, you will be responsible for:
- Assembling Valve/ Positioners as per work instruction and training provided.
- Performing functional tests of Valve/Positioners as per work instruction.
- Performing pre-job duties, Machine inspection, tester condition as per check list.
- Preparing Valve/Positioners for shipment.
- Maintaining record and communications as required.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent. Industry experience and product line training
- Have ability to read and understand Work instruction/ Procedures.
- Have some experience within an assembly, manufacturing, or mechanical/Electronics background
- Willingness to work overtime as needed.
- Have the ability to work well with teams and have the ability to multitask
- Have a previous experience with Baker Hughes (preferable)
- Have knowledge in 5S & Lean Manufacturing (preferable)
- Adhere Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive