- Advertisement -
- Develop and manage supply base (domestic and international) to support all PCBA and harnesses assemblies through NPD and Production phases
- Component compatibility selections / evaluations, sensor exposure, connectivity including and not limited to BLE, WiFi, Cellular etc.
- Package manufacturing PCB layout, Gerber file and release.
- Work directly with key suppliers to develop and implement sourcing and cost management strategies that support existing platforms and new product development
- Provide guidance to internal customers on design for manufacturability and trade analysis for electronic piece parts on PCBAs, onboarding requirements, and quality
- Act as the supplier interface for all RFIs, RFPs and RFQs. Partner with internal resources to drive adoption of low-cost parts and avoidance of obsolescence
- Conduct comprehensive supplier analysis, including strategic direction, capacity, market and industry position, and risk assessment
- Work with Global Supply team for the process support, be part of the matrix organization.
- Evaluate quotes for the engineering compliance against specified manufacturing package, address technical quarries.
- Experience reading technical drawings, data sheets, fabrication drawing, BOMs and all related PCBA and harness files
- Knowledge of electronic components, PCBs, connectors, silicon front end and back-end assembly and test
- Knowledge of REACH, RoHS standard and EOL, PCN documents for electronic components.
- Knowledge of legal document with vendor/ EMS like SOW, NDA
- Knowledge of Cloud based BOM management Tools – Silicon Expert, IHS Markit, Altium 365, Source Engine etc.
- Proven track record of taking ownership, successfully negotiating preferred pricing, and driving results
- Support and Analysis for product Functional -Cost Matrix.
- Experience working in a supply chain, production, or engineering function
- Technical procurement or planning experience with PCB, PCBA, or electrical components
- Experience managing external supplier partners
- Engineering Team
- Marketing team
- Project Engineer / leader from BU’s across Pentair.
- External vendors and suppliers
Qualifications and Experience
A bachelors/Master in Electronics Engineering from good Engineering college. Having min 5 yrs. of experience for Electronics – Sourcing, supply chain management, EMS/vendors relation for PCBA production and product testing.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Should have a “can do” attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Advertisement -
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.