Company: Hitachi Energy
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
The Hitachi Energy Indian Operations Center (INOPC) is a competence center with around 1500 skilled engineers who focus on tendering, engineering, planning, procurement, functional system testing, installation supervision and commissioning. However, over the last decade, it has evolved to become the largest engineering hub. The India Operations Centre is a key aspect of the Power Grids business Power Up transformation program. The INOPC team at Chennai supports Hitachi Energy’s units in more than 40 countries across a wide portfolio of all the four business units in Power Grid business. To date, the team has executed engineering and commissioning for projects in more than 80 countries.
- Work with the Global ECAD Team with Zuken E3 tools and its applications.
- Creating detailed 2D and 3D designs using Zuken E3-CAD software.
- Updating and maintaining documentation.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor of Engineering or Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/Electronics).
- Minimum experience of 2-3 years in creating engineering designs/documents in the Electrical / Electronic domain.
- Should have a fair idea about various E-CAD Tools and concepts.
- Should have good knowledge about engineering designs and projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.